Included is the feedback from your staff on your facility’s falls management program, interventions and outcomes.
Letter of Commitment: Outlines the components of the S.A.F.E. Program and the agreed upon steps to help prevent falls and improve patient safety.
Interactive Cost Calculator: Provides an overview of the number of falls, falls with injury, specific costs related to falls and goals for improvement.
Findings Report: Highlights some of the key findings of falls management at your facility and falls management recommendations and identified falls management interventions and implementation tools to help mitigate and address challenges related to falls.
Implementation Plan: Provides an overview of the roll out plan for the various tools, interventions and components of the S.A.F.E. Falls Management program
Falls Management Interventions Information and Visual Training Tools: Information on the various tools you will be implementing including Product Posters, Easy to use Visual Guides, Competency Checklists, Product Instructions and applicable Training Videos.
Training and Inservicing Tools: Tools to ensure continued compliance and adherence to the falls interventions being implemented.
Clinical Studies and Best Practice Documents: Features studies relevant to the intervention tools you will be implementing to showcase clinical best practices and outcomes.
Best Practice Educational Resources on Falls Management and Prevention: Guidance from numerous healthcare organizations that are aimed at establishing an effective program to eliminate falls and falls with injuries.
Falls Management Interventions Information and Visual Training Tools
Product Training Posters
Training and Inservicing Tools
Clinical Studies and Best Practice Documents
Best Practice Educational Resources on Falls Management and Prevention
- AHRQ Fall Toolkit
- IHI Transforming Care at the Bedside
- ICSI Prevention of Falls
- VISN Falls Toolkit
- AOTA Falls Prevention Toolkit
- CHAMP Geriatric Falls Prevention Toolkit
- CDC Compendium of Effective Fall Interventions: What Works for Community-Dwelling Older Adults
- ECRI Falls
- "The STEADI Tool Kit The STEADI Tool Kit is based on a simple algorithm (adapted from the American and British Geriatric Societies’ Clinical Practice Guideline). It includes basic information about falls, case studies, conversation starters, and standardized gait and balance assessment tests (with instructional videos). In addition, there are educational handouts about fall prevention specifically designed for patients and their friends and family.
Provides you with full access to our array of Falls Management Online Webinars, showcasing clinicians steps to prevent falls and provide better safety for their patients and staff.
Compliance Report: Report provides levels of compliance at implementing recommended falls management tools respective to number of fall risk patients.
Evaluation Report: Report provides fall rates at facility post-implementation of the S.A.F.E. Falls Program.
Cost Savings Report: Report provides an overview of the cost savings respective to the reduction in falls post-implementation of the S.A.F.E. Falls Program.